Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Hey there folks! Just wanted to stop through and wish you all a Merry Christmas! I'm sure all you fellow transitioners have that hair on point. As for me, I finally got those Senegalese twists I wanted! Had them for 3 Weeks now! I love them!.this may be my go to! Lol. Plan to keep them for 2to3 months! Hope I can make them last!! Happy holidays!!


  1. Hello :) Your twists look lovely! They're a great protective style.
    I'm transitioning too! I randomly found your blog, and I think we're around the same stage.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)


    1. Hey Rebecca!!!!:) thank you for your comment!! Ive been slacking a bit, but I do.plan to get back on top of things! Lol. So your transitioning?? Im currently 8 months in!! Hbu???

    2. Heyy! Sorry i didn't realise you had replied! lol
      Yes, i've jus made it to 9 months post. I'm guessing your 10months post now?
      Hows it going??


    3. Transistioning is cool. I'm ready to bc cause I'm over the detangling and my permed hair is so fraile and weak and thin. So I'm ready to chop. I have twists in again. Once they cone out, I'm bc. Debat ing if I will wear it twa or get more twist????? How is your journey going? ?