Thursday, July 26, 2012

Almost at 10wk post relaxer

Hello ladies!

Sorry, its been almost 2 weeks since my last post. So much has been going on. I've been working, traveling, celebrating, struggling,had a stomach virus(my hair got no real love or attention this week, just buns and simple high ponys) and being a parent. I am truly a working mother with a very busy and tiring schedule! Life!!

Anyhoot! Lets see, I last left off talking about my split ends. I actually ending up cutting 1/4 to 1/2 inch off of my ends, but I still haven't got to clip them the way I want. I want to two-strand twist my hair then clip my ends and leave it in a protective style of some sort. Right now my hair is in a simple twist out/ bantu knot due. I co-washed my hair yesterday, moisturized, and oiled then just sectioned my hair in 4 and two strand twisted. I let it air dry for a while. Then I retwisted and bantu knot the 4 sections and left it. I took it down this morning, put a headband on and used two bobbi pins(these are a must) and kept it moving!

 Im excited to say that tomorrow will be 10wks post relaxer. So far my journey has been a pleasant one. Although, there are times when I have no energy to do my hair or do my daily routines that I said I would do everyday and night. But I will put my satin bonnet on regardless of what my hair is looking like. I do like to moisturize daily some kind of way. But today is a new day and I've gotten my energy back and Im still hanging in there.

I've been seeing that a lot of transitioners and naturals use Shea Moisture products and I kind of want to try some of there products. I recently bought the Salon Graphics Cleansing Conditioner and Repair mask that is "Sulfate Free" My hair did not really respond or like this product the way I thought. BUt Im not going to waste it, so Im going to mix it with my Silk Elements Shampoo and conditioner that my hair LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I co-wash with the conditioner twice a week and deep condition with a hot oil treatment once a week and my hair loves it!!! But I am anxious to try the Shea Moisture products!!

Again, when I can get my pics uploaded, I will!!!!

Til next time! REmember oil and hydrate that hair daily if its not in a protective style! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment