Wednesday, July 11, 2012

long term hair transition begins!!

SO....I am new to this, but I love to write to express myself. It frees and relaxes me. Once I get my thoughts out, I feel renewed. LOL! I will shorten words and I will blog the way I feel. So if I mispell something, I am aware and its just me typing! (I am not perfect and I am a bit lazy when it comes to spell check or re-reading my stuff before I hit PUBLISH! So bear with me & enjoy!

Anyways, I have decided to transition natural!! :) I am excited and nervous at the same time! My last perm was on May 18 (My 24th bday-Im getting old) and almost 2 month later, I have begun my transition!! Last October(2011) I decided to stretch my perms out and relax my hair every 3 months! (I was able to stick to that plan, but now it's July and I currently say, "bye bye perms!" *Chunks dueces!!* I have been a website junky, reading tips, styles, testimonies, products, etc everyday! Its a bit overwhelming, but I think I have all the products I need!! Ill be back to finish this blog. But I started this blog as a way to help me keep up and hold myself accountable to stick to this transition plan. I want to transition simply because I am scared of the BC (big chop) and Im determined to keep my length. I am striving for long curly HEALTHY hair!! (no more chemical that do more harm than hurt to MY hair in the long run---I have bad breakage and shedding and my hair has thinned out over the years!! Soo please feel free to follow me and help me on my journey!! (pics to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment