Tuesday, September 18, 2012

4 months post & My LOC method

Hello loves!

This morning marks my 4 month post relaxer date! Im so excited!! This is indeed the longest I've gone without a perm. So far its been okay. Some days are better than others. Right now my hair is in a straight ponytail. Smoothed up with the LOC method. I used my aloe Vera juice, glycerine, and water mix for the liquid, avocado oil for the oil, and Cantu leave in for the cream. I slicked my edges down with motions foam wrap and edge patrol!!

This is the longest my ponytail has been!! My relaxed ends are pathetic tho. But im taking care of them. I currently have 1.5 to 2 Inches of new growth in various spots!! :)
Some of the pics are from a failed roller set silk wrap attempt. I took a shower after I sat under the dryer with the saran wrap in the shower and my hair became damp n I lost all my curls. :(

But I was able to wrap it. This is how my hair has the straight look! No flat iron or direct heat over here!!

I will try the silk wrap again but minus the shower after!




No comments:

Post a Comment